WISCONSIN COLLIE BREEDERS
Wyndlair is a breeder of World-Class AKC Collies, active in the breed for over 25 years. Our breeding program has been built upon generations of CCA National-winning dogs with an emphasis on supreme breed type, health, and temperament. Wyndlair Collies are bred to be athletes, exude elegance and possess exquisite head detail and correct Collie Expression.
For all the latest news & photos, follow us on Facebook!
AKC ROUGH COLLIE PUPPIES
Our sole purpose in breeding is to advance our program and improve the breed. While our focus has been on Rough Collies, we have incorporated select Smooth Collies when they offered qualities we couldn’t find in the Rough variety. Wyndlair Collies offer healthy Collie Puppies for sale in all coat colors, including Blue Merle, White, Sable, Sable Merle & Tri-Color. We focus on producing puppy prospects capable of excelling in conformation (show), obedience, agility, tracking, versatility & working dogs. Wyndlair Collies have excelled in every arena, but most importantly, in the home. Our Collies are part of our family, and our children’s best friends.
WYNDLAIR COLLIE PEDIGREES
Our foundation was based on a blending of the old Countryview & Tartanside Collie bloodlines, using the illustrious Ch. Southland’s Bowen Island, ROM – 2002 Collie Club of America Best of Breed – as our pillar sire. We integrated Classique pedigrees to further improve our head type that is inclined to lightness with full underjaw, tight liplines, and clean cutback. Through careful selection and judicious outcrosses, we have established family breed type that is unsurpassed by any in the modern breed.
DOG CLUB MEMBERSHIP
We support numerous groups dedicated to responsible dog ownership, canine health & the improvement of the Collie. Located in the Midwest, we maintain membership and support the following dog organizations:
- Collie Club of America
- Collie Health Foundation
- American Kennel Club
- Northern Wisconsin Collie Club
- Paper Cities Kennel Club
COLLIE BREED HISTORY
Multi-BIS/BISS GCHP. Wyndlair Cherokee Vindication
- #1 BISS-Winning Male in Breed History (40 BISS) – 2011 & 2012 #1 Rough Collie – 5X Top Ten Hawkins System – 6X CCA Award of Merit Winner – 3X Best in Show Winner
Multi-BISS GCHB. Wyndlair Classique Incandescent
- 2014 CCA Best of Opposite/Best of Breed – 2018 & 2014 Top Ten Collie (All Systems) – 2018 Top-Producing Rough Bitch (USA) – Top-Winning White Collie in Breed History
Wyndlair Avalanche, ROM
- #1 Non-Champion sire in Breed History (30 Champions), including 2 – #1 Collies & 5 – BISS winners, 3 – Best in Shows, 2 – Reserve Best in Shows, Collie Club of America National Best of Breed, Collie Club of Canada National Best of Breed & Kem Memorial Sweepstakes Winner
Multi-G1/BISS GCHB. Wyndlair Point Given
- 2014 #1 Rough Collie (Hawkins System) – 2014 CCA Select Dog, 2013 CCA Award of Merit, 2011 CCA Reserve Winners Dog & 2010 Kem Memorial Winner. Sire of 2015 CCA WD/BW/Best Puppy, 2018 CCA BOV & 2019 CCA Select Bitch.
Wyndlair type has been most evident in the prepotent Wyndlair Avalanche, ROM, his finest son, GCHB. Wyndlair Point Given – 2014 #1 Rough Collie (Hawkins System), and his granddaughter, GCHB. Wyndlair Classique Incandescent – 2014 CCA BOS/Top-Winning White Collie in Breed History. GCHP. Wyndlair Cherokee Vindication – 2011 & 2012 #1 Rough Collie (USA) combined with his brother GCHB Wyndlair Point Given to retire the Ch. Tokalon’s Blue Banner Bowl, awarded to Wyndlair Collies at the 2015 Collie Club of America National.